It’s now an oft-quoted fact, employee engagement is a top issue on the minds of business leaders, and employee engagement is a critical component of company success.
According to Gallup, companies with “highly engaged employees” achieve 2.5 times the revenue growth than those with less engagement. Therefore, increasing employee engagement should be a strategic priority.
But, what is employee engagement? The definition isn’t always consistent; however, there are a few agreed upon elements. Employee engagement includes:
- The emotional commitment an employee has to the organization and its purpose and goals.
- Engaged employees don’t just work for a paycheck, bonus or promotion, they believe in the company’s values and work toward its success, which also enhances their own sense of well-being.
- Engaged employees’ are motivated to contribute, evidenced by their behavior and level of effort.
Open, respectful and effective communication, once considered “soft skills”, are imperative ingredients of a highly engaged corporate culture. This type of communication and emotional intelligence is not “intuitive”, rather, the ingredients of employee engagement need to be taught, modeled and practiced within a company.
Many CEOs and Presidents go to bed at night asking themselves, “How can I get my employees more engaged, more passionate about their work and, as a result, more productive and dedicated?” ic3 consulting is hearing these nightly calls and is ready to help you create a fully-engaged workforce (heading).
ic3 consulting provides onsite and offsite corporate retreats, trainings, CEO coaching and intensives, professional development and teambuilding services in Massachusetts and Florida including the following areas: Boston, North Shore, Salem, Waltham, Woburn, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Sarasota and Orlando.
Contact ic3 consulting for a no-obligation complimentary consultation. In this consultation, you’ll:
- Via an initial needs assessment, clarify your current organizational challenges
- Develop a vision of your ideal company culture
- Identify current and future obstacles to success
- Co-create a roadmap of how to re-engage an enthusiastic workforce and cultivate an intentional company culture
- Ic3 consulting will also share with you how we can best support your company in reaching its human-centered business goals